Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Mid-Event Survey mini-challenge

1. What are you reading right now?
I have just started Demon Trappers: Forsaken by Jana Oliver 

2. How many books have you read so far?
 This is my 3rd book

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I think The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
As I did not actually find out about the Read-a-thon till a few days ago, I unfortunately could not free up the whole day

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I have had no interruptions apart from the 4 prearranged engagements I had, so no problem there.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
That so many people take part from all over the world, I find this brilliant.

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No. This is my first and I am already looking forward to the next.

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Well, now I know about it I will make sure I have the whole 24 hours free to do it.

9. Are you getting tired yet?
Nope.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I really enjoy doing this together with my husband so my advice would be to do this with another person as it is quite nice to chat about the book you are reading at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment