Saturday, October 22, 2011

My read-a-thon booklist

I now have my list of books ready - kind off!

1. Ruth Rendell: The Monster in the Box. (ebook - not read before)











2. Charles De Lint: The very Best of Charles De Lint (ebook  - not read before)









3. Kelley Armstrong: The Gathering (ebook - not read before)










4. Alan Bennett: The Uncommon Reader (ebook - not read before)










5. Patricia Briggs: Alpha and Omega (ebook - read previously)











6. Fay Weldon.  The Life and Loves of a She-Devil (paperback - read previously several times)










7. Antoine De Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince (paperback - read previously several times)










8. Knud H Thomsen: Vejen gennem bjergene (hardback - read previously several times)









9.Roald Dahl: Collected Short Stories (paperback - read previously several times)











10. Various authors: Chicken Soup for the Couples soul (paperback - read previously several times)










11. Various authors: Chicken Soup for the Soul (paperback - read previously several times)










As I have quite a few prearranged engagement the first part of the day, I will probably start with Fay Weldon as I know it well and it is easy to dip in and out of whenever I got a break.

When I can get down to the serious reading I think I will move on to Ruth Rendell as I had this book since Christmas and just not got around to reading it.

After that we will see what time it is!

Books 7 - 9 - 10 - 11 I  will dip in and out off during the 24 hours whenever I need a break from whatever I am reading at the time.

When I was looking for the books on my bookshelves that I thought I would like to read, I really wished for a gadget that could make a certain book jump out from the shelf. One book took me app. half an hour to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment