Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankfully Reading Weekend

First day is over and I actually ended up reading more than I should have done. Today I have read:


I started this 2. book in Amanda Hocking's Trylle Trilogy  this morning and I did not stop till I had finished it around lunchtime.
I enjoyed this book more than the first and wanted to start the 3. and last right away.







I actually did start this right after, I did not really have the time so I started reading while standing in the kitchen having my lunch! I had to go out shopping but as soon as I got home I got stuck back in and finished around dinner time.









I really enjoyed these books. Torn and Ascend more than Switched. I have seen reviews that compare them to Twilight and I can see the similarities with the mind control thing and the different groupings but still thought they were different enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment