Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Spring Into Horror Read-a-Thon Finished

Spring Into Horror Read-a-Thon Wrap-up.

I accomplished my goal for this week. My goal was to read at least 6 books and 4 of those had to be from the horror genre.

I did read 6 books and 5 of them were horror books, the last was a fantasy book.

1. Cursed by Jeremy Shipp
2. The Howling by gary Brandner
3. Indigo by Ophelia Keys
4. Turner by Karl Drinkwater
5. Ivory by Steve Merrifield
6. The Green King by Stepanie Parker

It was an interesting week, reading a genre I don't usually read. Cursed and Turner impressed me and I might look at those authors again in the future. But I am not completely taken by this part of the genre I will return to the my currently favourite genres of fantasy and paranormal.

1 comment:

  1. You did great, Jane! I hope you enjoyed the read-a-thon. Please consider joining me at The True Book Addict for the High Summer Read-a-Thon in July.

    ReplyDelete