Saturday, June 30, 2012

Modesty Blaise by Peter O'Donnell

In her first adventure for British Intelligence Modesty Blaise with her loyal lieutenant, Willie Garvin, must foil a multi-million pound diamond heist. They travel from London to the South of France, across the Mediterranean to Cairo before battling, against impossible odds, a private army of professional killers. From Goodreads





I used to read Modesty Blaise as a cartoon and enjoyed reading about this woman who had an unbelievable tough childhood, became head of a criminal syndicate and when she had earned enough money she retired. This story is about how she comes to work for British Intelligence. I read this as a paperback and I unfortunately don't think I can find them in kindle. I will keep an eye out for them because I would like to read more of the books.

This book qualifies for: 
100 books in a year Reading Challenge 2012, 
Goodreads 2012 Reading Challenge,
A-Z  Book Challenge 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment