Saturday, December 1, 2012

November 2012 Update

November has been a good reading month for me. I have been choosing books in order to finish some of my 2012 reading challenges. This month I took part in Thankfully Reading Weekend 2012 hosted by Jenn over at jennsbookshelves.
I have finished 13 books this month and I am getting close to finishing most of my challenges.

This is the list of my reading this month:
  1. Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson  
  2. No Hand to Hold & No Legs to Dance on: A Thalidomide Survivor's Story by Louise Medus 
  3. Ballet Shoes by Noel Streatfeild  
  4. Foretold by Jana Oliver
  5. Turn Coat by Jim Butcher
  6. Ægteskab for Amatører (The Amateur Marriage) by Anne Tyler
  7. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa 
  8. Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
  9. Zoo City by Lauren Beukes 
  10. Y by Bonnie Rozanski
  11. Changes by Jim Butcher
  12. Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness 
  13. Ghost Story by Jim Butcher
All my posts from November are HERE

1 comment:

  1. You had a decent month! I wanted to let you know that I have posted the new 2013 WHERE Are You Reading Challenge sign up. I know you have signed up last year so thought you may want to again! SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete