Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas with Grandma Elsie by Martha Finley

When Elsie welcomes her extended family to Ion for Christmas, Harold and Herbert Travilla decide to dedicate themselves to the Christian mission, and Lulu surprises a pair of burglars. From Goodreads





I have to change my one Polar bear rating to just bad as it is extremely seldom that I do not finish books, and I did finish this one but it was not easy. This book is very religious, and it kept pointing out how good they as Christians are. They have to be missionaries and save the heathens and Mormons. Read this book only if you are very religious. I will not read any more of her books.

This book qualifies for: 
100 books in a year Reading Challenge 2012, 
Goodreads 2012 Reading Challenge, 
2012 Ebook Challenge,
Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge 2012, 
Why Buy the Cow? Reading challenge 2012 ( this book was free on Amazon.co.uk the 3rd of November 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment