It will start at 12:00am Monday and end at 11:59pm on Sunday. Times are central standard time so adjust your times accordingly. Of course, like most read-a-thons, the books read must be novels or novellas, adult or young adult are fine, and you can read children's books too (as long as you do read some novels too). Note: Non-Fiction is also okay! You DO NOT have to participate the entire week. Join in when you can, start in the middle, end early...whatever works best for your schedule. As long as you sign in at the sign-in post and do some kind of wrap up post, you're in for the big giveaway at the end. As with my previous read-a-thons, it will be a week of relaxed reading during which we can personally challenge ourselves and whittle away those ever looming TBR piles/shelves/libraries. I hope you will join me!
- Legend of the White Dragon: Legends by Melanie Nilles
- The Foretelling by Jessica M. Acosta
- Wait For Me by Elisabeth Naughton
- The Butter Spirit's Tithe by Charles de Lint
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
- Alone by Robert J. Crane