Friday, March 1, 2013

February 2013 Update

This month I have read 12 books which I am very satisfied with since I have also started working again. According to Goodreads I am 10 books ahead of schedule, not bad this early in the year.

List of books read in February:
  1. Exclusively Yours by Shannon Stace
  2. A Different Witch by Debora Geary
  3. Twist by Dannika Dark 
  4. Cross My Heart by Abigail Strom
  5. Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder 
  6. Magic Study by Maria V. Snyder
  7. Become by Ali Cross
  8. Always the Designer, Never the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker 
  9. Old Before My Time: Hayley Okines' Life with Progeria by Hayley Okines, Kerry Okines, Alison Stokes  
  10. Winging It! by Shel Delisle
  11. Hatchet by Gary Paulsen 
  12. Skellig by David Almond
All my posts from February can be found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment