Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon 2013 - End of event meme

1) Which hour was most daunting for you?
Actually the beginning of the Read-a-Thon as I was reading a book I didn't like

2) Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The series A Modern Witch by Debora Geary as they are cosy, light and fun to read.

3) Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No, I think you have done a great job this year again

4) What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I liked that you gave us the date quite early. I work every second weekend and the sooner I know the date the better to arrange to be off work.

5) How many books did you read?
I read 4 books.

6) What were the names of the books you read?
American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis (399 pages)
Swordfights & Lullabies by Debora Geary (90 pages)
Endlessly by Kiersten White (385 pages)
Every Witch Way But Wicked (183 pages)


7) Which book did you enjoy most?
 Endlessly by Kiersten White

8) Which did you enjoy least?
Definitely American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis which I found boring.

9)If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
N/A

10) How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
If I am not working I will participate again. I will be a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment