Saturday, August 31, 2013

August 2013 Update

I have read 16 books in August which is quite good. I have taken part in 2 Read-a-Thons Beat the Heat Readathon and Bout of Books and I reached my goal in both. All in all I have read 4935 pages in August. And I have joined another 3 challenges, I think I am quite addicted by now.

My list of books:
  1. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
  2. Déjà Dead by Kathy Reichs
  3. Magnificent Devices by Shelley Adina
  4. Drowning Mermaids by Nadia Scrieva 
  5. Eternal Vows by Chrissy Peebles 
  6. Between the Land and the Sea by Derrolyn Anderson 
  7. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel by Deborah Moggach
  8. The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa 
  9. Fins by Ashley L. Knight 
  10. I Bring the Fire: Part I Wolves by C. Gockel
  11. Life of Pi by Yann Martel 
  12. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
  13. Dorothy: The Darker Side of Oz by Scott Stanford
  14. Watership Down by Richard Adams 
  15. Fathom by Ashley L. Knight
  16. Everblue by Brenda Pandos
My posts for August are HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment