Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon 8.0 Update

Hosted by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal.

My goal is to finish 3 books:
I have to finish Life of Pi and Unwind, and then I want to finish one of the other 3 books on my list.

1. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
2. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
3. Watership Down by Richard Adams
4. Assassin's Aprentice by Robin Hobb
5. Seas of Venus by David Drake

Monday:
I finished Life of Pi but it was hard as I thought it was a bit drawn out.
Started listening to Dreams Underfoot by Charles De Lint on audible and started reading Unwind and read 18% of the book.

Tuesday:
I am doing okay with my reading at the moment. Today I finished Unwind by Neal Shusterman.

Wednesday:
Started reading Dorothy: The Darker Side of Oz by Scott Stanford and read 46%

Thursday: 
Didn't get a lot of reading done. Just managed another 28% before bedtime making it 76% read of  Dorothy: The Darker Side of Oz by Scott Stanford. But went canoeing on a beautiful day.

Friday:
Finished reading  Dorothy: The Darker Side of Oz.

Saturday: 
Started Watership Down and reached 22%

Sunday:
Did a lot of reading today and managed to finish Watership Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment