Friday, September 20, 2013

FrightFall Read-a-Thon 2013 Sign Up

FrightFall Read-a-Thon 2013 hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict.

FrightFall Read-a-Thon! A week long fest of scary reading (well, at least one scary book anyway).  All you have to do to participate is read at least one horror/scary book.  For the faint-hearted among you, it can be a spooky mystery, a scary thriller, or something classically gothic.  Children's books are also allowed. It's not so much about the quantity of our reading, but the quality, right? But...if this read-a-thon helps you to mark a bunch of books off your TBR pile, so be it!

My goal for this week will be 3 or 4 books from the list below. 3 books if this includes The Witching Hour by Anne Rice.

My list of books which as usual might change.
  1. Dollhouse by Anya Allyn 
  2. The Queen of the Damned by Anne Rice 
  3. Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett
  4. The Bridge by Allan Krummenacker 
  5. Inheritance by Joe McKinney 
  6. Witchlove by Emma Mills
  7. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
  8. The Trouble With Spells by Lacey Weatherford
  9. The Witching Hour by Anne Rice

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Jane! You have my favorite book on your list, Queen of the Damned. I also love The Witching Hour. Hope you enjoy the reading this week.

    In answer to the message you sent me on Goodreads (sorry I haven't answered yet), I'm going to put the starting post up tomorrow for Season of the Witch, but I'm not using a linky. You can just leave links in the comments. I'm reading at least one witchy book this month, among other scary ones. Of course, anything scary counts for Season of the Witch. =O)

    ReplyDelete