Saturday, November 23, 2013

2013 Anne Rice Challenge Finished

2013 Anne Rice Challenge hosted by The Towering Pile....

Rules: 
  • Ebooks are fine. Audiobooks are fine as long as they are the unabridged versions.
  • Rereads and crossovers with other challenges are fine.
  • You can change your level at any time.
  • The challenge goes from January 1st to December 31st, 2013.
  • If you read, for example, the edition that has the first 3 Vampire Chronicles books together in one volume, that still counts as 3. We're going by how the books were originally published.
  • All books written by Anne Rice count, not just the Vampire Chronicles, including those written under a pseudonym.
  • You can sign up any time from now until November 30, 2013.
Levels:
  • Louis de Pointe du Lac (1 to 5 books)
  • Lestat de Lioncourt (6 to 10 books)
  • Armand (11 to 15 books)
  • Marius de Romanus (16 to 20 books)
  • Maharet (21 to 25)
  • Akasha (26 to 30) 
My goal was to complete level Louis Pointe du Lac: read 1-5 books. I never take the easy way out with my reading challenges so I would not register this challenge as complete till I had read 5 books.

I completed this challenge the 11th of October when I finished The Witching Hour.

My list of books:
  1. Interview with the Vampire
  2. Merrick
  3. The Vampire Lestat
  4. The Queen of the Damned
  5. The Witching Hour
All posts for this challenge are HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment