Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 2013 Update

 
December has been a slow reading month for me. I have read 14 books but they have mostly been shorter books so I have read only 3525 pages.

My Decemember books:
  1. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
  2. Winter Warmers by Carole Matthews
  3. While Snowbound by Anna J. McIntyre
  4. Red Shift by Alan Garner
  5. Wish Upon A Star by Trisha Ashley
  6. Tethers by Jack Croxall 
  7. Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan
  8. The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle
  9. Gears of Wonderland by Jason G. Anderson
  10. All I Want for Christmas is You by Lisa Mondello
  11. Magic Strikes by Ilona Andrews
  12. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
  13. A Cowboy For Christmas by Kristen James
  14. The Santa Shop by Tim Greaton

No comments:

Post a Comment