Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge 2013 Finished

2013 Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict.

My goal was the Christmas Tree level: Read 5 or 6 books and the additional level of Fa La La La Films:  watch a bunch or a few Christmas movies.

I have completed this challenge as I have read 9 Christmas books. I have only seen one Christmas film and two short Christmas things.

My list of books:
  1. Yule Be Mine by Charlene Teglia
  2. Winter Warmers by Carole Matthews 
  3. While Snowbound by Anna J. McIntyre 
  4. Wish Upon A Star by Trisha Ashley  
  5. Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan
  6. All I Want for Christmas is You by Lisa Mondello
  7. A Cowboy For Christmas by Kristen James
  8. The Santa Shop by Tim Greaton
  9. A little Christmas Magic by Sylvie Kurtz
My few films:
  1. A Christmas Carol (Patrick Stewart)
  2. Winnie the Poo: A Very Merry Poo Year
  3. The Bear by Ramond Briggs
As usual I have enjoyed this challenge and I am looking forward to the next one.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, Jane! You were the international winner of the giveaway. I was going to do $5.00 Amazon. Is that possible for where you live? I wasn't sure. Email me at truebookaddict AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete