Saturday, March 1, 2014

Dansk Readathon March 2014 Sign Up

Dansk Readathon hosted by Simone fra Boghjørnet.

Yesterday I discovered that Simone and Irene from a Danish group on Goodreads were hosting a 24 hour Readathon from 10am today. #readathondk

I like taking part in Readathons and I joined even though I know I am not going to be able to read all 24 hours. This will also, along with Crazy Challenge Connection 2014 RaT #2, which I am also taking part in just now, help me get started on the books I need to read for all my challenges in March.

My goal will be to read 3 books.

List of books:
  1. Forever Fae by L.P. Dover for Key Word and Motif challenges.
  2. Archangel's Kiss by Nalini Singh for Jumble Your Genres.
  3. Two Weeks with a SEAL by Theresa Marguerite Hewitt for RRRC Pass the Parcel.
  4. Hell of a Journey: On Foot Through the Scottish Highlands in Winter by Mike Cawthorne
  5. Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs

No comments:

Post a Comment