Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2014 - Last Update

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2014.

I have finished my third book and it also, unfortunately, concludes my Read-a-Thon. All in all I have read 667 pages which is above my goal. I still wish I could continue reading but not this time. I hope to be back for a complete 24 hours of Read-a-Thon in October.
I will fill out the end of meme when I get back tomorrow after the Read-aThon has finished

A Charming Crime by Tonya Kappes. It was okay, cosy and cute. If there actually is a snack called Ding Dong, I hope the author gets paid to put it in her books as it is mentioned on just about every page.
Will I read the next book in this series? Yes if it is free.
I also had a problem with the length of the book. One place says 320 another 164 so I found a word count for the book at 53390 words which is more like 213 pages.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have read a ton!!! :O I'm impressed. I hope you have enjoyed reading your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tick-Tack.. Tick-Tack.. Tick-Tack..

    Time is slowly moving
    Soon it will be gone
    But memories will stay
    After readathon is done

    You did good :)

    ReplyDelete