Saturday, April 26, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2014 - Update 2

 Dewey's Read-a-Thon April 2014.

My second book finished which means I have read 454 pages and nearly reached my goal of 500 pages. This time I have chosen to read books that are quite quick reads.

A sweet predictable romance. I am not going to hurry out to get the next book in the series but it was okay.


Another jump in genres. Back to the paranormal, add a bit of cosy mystery and most likely also some romance.
A Charming Crime by Tonya Kappes

4 comments:

  1. Wow, du læser hurtigt, det kan jeg godt misunde. ;)

    Selv har jeg lige færdiggjort min første bog, "Starters" som var fantastisk, så jeg har haft en skøn første-dag til dette read-a-thon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, almost hit your goal already! Nice job! You'll have quite the total by the final hour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tænk du allerede har læst så meget! Jeg er faktisk lidt misundelig! Men jeg hepper stadig på dig :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're doing wonderful on your goals! :D I hope you have a fantastic time this readathon and I'll be cheering you on! :) #TeamMarquez

    ReplyDelete