Monday, April 28, 2014

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon 2014 Start

Spring into Horror Read-a-Thon 2014 hosted by Michelle @ the true book addict.

It is time to start reading. My goal this time will be to read 5 books, how many scary ones I don't know yet. As usual I have a long list of books that I might not read.

My list of books:
  1. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman  (horror)
  2. Eye of the Storm by Jack Higgins (thriller)
  3. Dracula by Bram Stoker (Gothic)
  4. Death on the Aegean Queen by Maria Hudgins (mystery)
  5. First Frost by Liz DeJesus
  6. His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik
  7. Run by Patti Larsen
  8. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  9. A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison
  10. Moon Spell by Samantha Young

1 comment:

  1. Glad to have you with us again, Jane! Awesome list of books. Good luck with your goal of five. I'll be rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete