Monday, July 21, 2014

High Summer Read-a-Thon July 21-27 - Goals

High Summer Read-a-Thon Magician Michelle @ The True Book Addict.

It is nearly time to start and for once I am actually close to the same timezone as Michelle. As I am travelling the first two days of this read-a-thon and then might be jetlagged I will set my goal to 4 books. I am not sure which books I will read but as usual I have a list of books that I might or might not read.

  1. The Magician by Michael Scott
  2. Reckless by Cornelia Funke
  3. All the Pretty Horses by Cormac McCarthy
  4. Dracula by Bram Stoker
  5. Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid 
  6. Mother Nature's Man by Mary Jo Burke 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great list. I have at least two of those in my home library and Dracula is the bomb. I started to listen to it on audio as a reread awhile back. I need to get back to it.

    Good luck on meeting your goal. Thanks for joining us again. :)

    ReplyDelete