Thursday, July 24, 2014

High Summer Read-a-Thon July 21-27 - Update

High Summer Read-a-Thon hosted by Michelle @ The True Book Addict.

The start of this read-a-thon coincided with me travelling home from my holiday.

Monday: Started A Croft in the Hills by Katharine Stewart.
I had hoped to read on the plane travelling from Dawson City to Whitehorse but but unfortunately I got hit by airsickness the minute we took off.

Tuesday: Finished A Croft in the Hills by Katharine Stewart . Started Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid.
Started from Whitehorse via Vancouver to Hamburg.

Wednesday: Finished Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid. Meant to sleep a bit on the plane from Vancouver to Hamburg but didn't succeed, instead finished the book. Got home late evening.

Thursday: I haven't read anything today as I have been working on adding some of the books I have read in my holiday to my blog.

Friday: Still sorting all the books I have read on my blog but I have read a short easy romance. Reckless Nights in Rome by C.C. MacKenzie

Saturday: Went to bed at 2am last night and then got woken up at 4.10am by some people who were bringing my lost luggage. Unfortunately I couldn't sleep after this, so I have been tired all day. Still managed to read One Sweet Summer by Cali MacKay. Another short and easy to read romance.

Sunday: Started Infernal Devices by K.W. Jeter  but only got around to reading one chapter.

List of books read:
  1. A Croft in the Hills by Katharine Stewart
  2. Neanderthal Seeks Human by Penny Reid
  3. Reckless Nights in Rome by C.C. MacKenzie 
  4. One Sweet Summer by Cali MacKay 
  5. Infernal Devices by K.W. Jeter 

No comments:

Post a Comment