Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014 - Update #5

 
Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2014.

I am starting to get tired, there is only just under 4 hours left and I really want to make it to the end.

I have finished
Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) by Ilona Andrews Magic Breaks by Ilona Andrews (348 pages)

I am not completely sure what I will read next it will either be
Star Wars  A New Hope  Special Edition by Bruce Jones Star Wars: A New Hope: Special Edition by Bruce Jones (Graphic Novel 117 pages)
or
Sleeping Solo  One Woman's Journey Into Life After Marriage by Audrey Faye Sleeping Solo: One Woman's Journey Into Life After Marriage by Audrey Faye (51 pages)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love that series by Ilona Andrews! Kate is such a kick-ass :)

    If I were you, I would go with the comic for these last tough-on-the-eyes hours. You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete