Sunday, October 18, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015 - Update hour 19-24

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015.



19 hours into the read-a-thon

Got woken up a bit earlier than hoped for and have had my breakfast. Now I need to figure out what to read for the last 5 hours.







20 hours into the read-a-thon








What Once Was Perfect (Wardham, #1)

Spent the last hour pottering about and trying to decide what to read the last 4 hours. I have decided on What Once Was Perfect by Zoe York as it seems like a cosy easy read.






21 hours into the read-a-thon







What Once Was Perfect (Wardham, #1)

3 hours left, everything is moving a bit slow this morning and I have only managed 25 pages. But as it is a 165 page book I should still be able to finish it.






22 hours into the read-a-thon








What Once Was Perfect (Wardham, #1)

50% of my last book read and I will surely finish it in time.



 


 23 hours into the read-a-thon







What Once Was Perfect (Wardham, #1) 
  

Entering the last hour and looking back on a great Read-a-Thon. Just need to finish the last few pages of my fourth book.




24 hours have gone and the Read-a-Thon is over. 

I finished my last book with half an hour to spare and I managed to read 4 books in total.

No comments:

Post a Comment