Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015. 

Dewey's Read-a-Thon October 2015 is under an hour away.
My goal this time will be to read for  18 hours and I hope to finish 3 books.

Thursday I had my list of books ready and just needed to buy the book I was looking most forward to read. Unfortunately the price had doubled since I last looked and I have decided to wait till I can get the book from the library even if it will take over half a year from now.

Instead I have made a new list of 3 books to read and then maybe a few short reads will be added later.

Yesterday I spend the evening with my siblings and my eldest sister highly recommended A man called Ove by Fredrik Backman so I will start with that.

List of books:
  1. A man called Ove by Fredrik Backman
  2. The Menagerie by Tui T. Sutherland and Kari Sutherland
  3. 204 Rosewood Lane by Debbie Macomber

No comments:

Post a Comment