I reached my goal to read the level of Christmas Tree: Read 5 or 6 books by reading 9 books. I only saw three Christmas films but that was okay.
Like last year, there are multiple levels for participation, like children's books and watching Christmas movies AND the Christmas Spirit Read-a-Thon is back again this year. Keep reading for details!
Details and sign up:
- challenge will run from Monday, November 23, 2014 through Wednesday, January 6, 2014 (Twelfth Night or Epiphany).
- cross over with other challenges is totally permitted AND encouraged!
- These must be Christmas novels, books about Christmas lore, a book of Christmas short stories or poems, books about Christmas crafts, and for the first time...a children's Christmas books level!
--Candy Cane: read 1 book
--Mistletoe: read 2-4 books
--Christmas Tree: read 5 or 6 books (this is the fanatic level...LOL!)
--Fa La La La Films: watch a bunch or a few Christmas movies...it's up to you!
--Visions of Sugar Plums: read books with your children this season and share what you read
*the additional levels are optional, you still must complete one of the main reading levels above
List of books read:
- Christmas in the Park by Laura Lockington
- The Christmas Witch by Amanda M. Lee
- I År bliver det anderledes by Maeve Binchy
- Julemanden og hele hans slæng by Vagn Simonsen
- Abigail's Christmas Gift by Charity Phillips
- The Viscount's Christmas Temptation by Erica Ridley
- Last Christmas by Lily Greene
- Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle
- The French for Christmas by Fiona Valpy